Out of stock
Peeling / Scrub
Excellent Moisturization & Exfloation Moisturizing peeling gel gently exfoliates, revealing smoother, moisturized skin
1. In-depth moisture.
2. Gentle rolling.
3. Removal of impurities and dead skin cells.
4. Stronger skin barrier.
Recommended for those whose:
- Skin is flaky and flawless makeup application is desired.
- Excessive production of sebum results in skin troubles.
- Skin becomes red and stings after exfoliation.
- Skin becomes dry and whose dead skin cells build up.
3.38 oz / 100 ml
1. Squeeze a proper amount on your palm after toweling dry hair and washing face.
2. Spread it evenly, covering the entire face except around the eyes.
3. Massage it gently with your fingers into the skin in a circular motion, then rinse with warm water.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to worldwide.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.